SWEET ADDICTIONS


Feeling the sense of weakness,

Laziness with in my body,

Smiling with no reason, 

All on my own,

Brain going lucid over the slightest and craziest thoughts.


My friends telling me how am overthinking things,

Talking about how I am amazed by the simple things you do,

One of them suggested that I needed rehab,

Since you seem to be like a drug am addicted to.


Cancelling all plans that I have with friends,

Just to get time to be with you,

Like the chapters of a book,

You are that one chapter I do not want to finish,

The imagination of reading you for ever,

Feels like reliving a dream come true over and over again,

If you are a drug,

I would be glad to use all my life savings on you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY PERFECTIONIST

THE LOVE BETWEEN MELANINES

YOUR COVERS