UNEXPECTED CHANGE IN MY LIFE


 I am Nalule Damalie a new blogger here from UGANDA . AT the start of my school life, I have always felt like FINE ART would be and must be my future come rain come sunshine, it reached a time when every where I went for those who knew me in school were not surprised by anything that I did or I would be doing in my life because they all had it that i was an ARTIST. I reached an extent were by i felt like i was a normal and regular person like every body else and to be honest i do not like being like everyone else in life. 

UNIQUENESS has always been something i love in that even in my art i always choose abstract art in order to be a different artist. My way of drawing was different from my classmates in PRIMARY and SECONDARY so the art journey was good until my results for form SIX that led to a heart broken, thought and felt like my journey had ended and then my family came in to rescue me from my darkness . 

FAMILY is one things that never lets some of us down, they held my hand and told me to hang on, ITS NEVER OVER UNTIL ITS OVER the search for schools started and my brother applied for Journalism AND Mass Communication something i did not see myself doing in my life and then it happened and i am now admitted to a University one of the biggest universities in the central . This is when i remembered the news i used to read to my friend in SENIOR FOUR by just looking at the environment, the small note book where i would record my news from my imaginations, as a host from TORONTO CANADA but as the say we all need roots just like trees in order to grow into good and productive people.

HOME, that is Uganda and Mama AFRICA where i will start to strengthen my roots.💕After this happened to me, I understand when my Mother said FATE IS FATE and nothing more. Hope to share more with the world about life. And to read your stories too.

FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY PERFECTIONIST

THE LOVE BETWEEN MELANINES

YOUR COVERS